#128460 Regenerate images

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme Regenerate images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”es” data-phrase-index=”0″>Hello, I would like to know what image sizes ken 4 uses, this project is many years old and several templates have passed through it and I want to regenerate all the images to only be the ones that are used.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”es” data-phrase-index=”2″>Thank you for your attention</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”es” data-phrase-index=”4″>Excuse my english, I use google translate</span></span>

note:<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”es” data-phrase-index=”8″>I have installed a plugin “Stop Generating Unnecessary Thumbnails” that I have used in other projects, but I don’t know why the list of images of the ken 4 template does not appear</span></span>

Amir Rather Support Team
    david

Hi there! Thanks a lot! These are the sizes that the system says that they are registered, but if I inspect the web I see that they do not match the ones that currently exist, I am afraid to regenerate 60gb in images and that later it is wrong, I want to do this process to reduce the size of the server.

Can you confirm that these sizes are for ken 4?

Thank you very much for your help A hug

thumbnail: 150 × 150 pixels (exact crop)

medium: 300 × 300 pixels (proportionally resized to fit inside dimensions)

medium_large: 768 × 0 pixels (proportionally resized to fit inside dimensions)

large: 1024 × 1024 pixels (proportionally resized to fit inside dimensions)

1536×1536: 1536 × 1536 pixels (proportionally resized to fit inside dimensions)

2048×2048: 2048 × 2048 pixels (proportionally resized to fit inside dimensions)

mailpoet_newsletter_max: 1320 × 0 pixels (proportionally resized to fit inside dimensions)

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Amir Rather.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Although there are no specific image sizes for The Ken, these vary with the Template design used.

But the ones you have sent look like the normal dimensions you would encounter on most websites so yeah.

A good plugin to optimize images that have already been uploaded is WP Smush.it. It utilizes the Smush.it API to optimize JPEG images, strip metadata from JPEGs and convert GIF images to PNG. You should however be aware that the plugin uses up a lot of resources when it is converting images, therefore your website may be slow whilst it is running.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login