#128612 Register Product – Domain Used – subdomains

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Register Product – Domain Used – subdomains

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a question about the registering websites. We mostly work on our project bij setting up a test website on a subdomain. For example:
    website. itesthere.nl, website2.itesthere.nl, website3.itesthere.nl, and we fill in the Jupiter X key. After we are done we migratie the website to the real domain and connect the Jupiter X key again (and delete the .itesthere site).

Previous subdomains would show in the product register overview. Since a few months it’s only showing itesthere.nl, without the subdomain. And we are kinda getting lost which key is connected to what .itesthere.nl website.. I’ve attached a screenshot of this. If you look into our Artbees account you can see the subdomain is shown for older keys..

I’m wondering what’s behind the decision to have this changed and if it’s possible to start showing the subdomains again.

Also i’ve lost a few keys while changing things (so we have more keys in Themeforest downloads then there are connected within the Artbees registration dashboard). Is there an easy way to find the missing keys that you know of?

Would be happy to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Robin de Rover
    Co-Owner of Uitdekoker.nl

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login