#139099 Registration problems

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Registration problems

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I am trying to switch a website from Jupiter to Jupiter X. I purchased a new license yesterday, reluctantly, I thought the old would transfer.

New license and when I enter the purchase code or enter the API I get an error message saying the purchase code is already registered or with API I get a general error message.

Where to go from here?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello there,

You need to revoke your API key if you decided to change your domain or move your website to another place.
    In such cases, you have to revoke the API key and the slot for your purchase code will reopen to add the API key for another domain or installation. The API key for the original installation will be removed.

Here is how to revoke your previous installation https://themes.artbees.net/docs/revoking-api-key-x/

After that, you can generate a new API key and register your theme from scratch.

Regards

Keith Houk

I followed the steps. In WordPress, I continue to get an error message saying that registration was unsuccessful at this time. Try again later.

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL, API Key and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    Keith Houk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

The Theme version is very old we need to update it first.

Could you please provide the FTP details(in a private reply) so that we can do that?

FTP Host:
    FTP Username:
    FTP Password:
    FTP Port:

Waiting for your reply.

Private
    Keith Houk
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

I get this error unfortunately

Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Regards

Private
    Keith Houk
    Private
    Keith Houk
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello Keith

I was able to log in but it seems like a different website it has Jupiter https://i.imgur.com/juOiUVB.png and not Jupiter X and anything I do has no effect on your website.

Am I missing something?

Also, I suggest you downgrade the PHP version b3low 8.0 for now.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login