#75849 Reinstalling the Jupiter template

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Reinstalling the Jupiter template

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have purchased your Jupiter template and its support is over. But I need your backup to install the template with the correct settings. The template must be right-aligned and its Persian settings must be enabled. What should I do to purchase these services?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Support subscription is needed for gettings help from us only, rest the Theme updates, plugin updates all are free for lifetime.

In case you need help with anything, After the initial six months, in order to continue using Artbees Support, you need to renew your support subscription. For more information read the Envato hosted support policy and Extending support subscription articles.

Regards

Ar Shahheydari

Hello
    I paid to reinstall the Jupiter or Jupiter X template to install on the themeforest site.
    https://studio-client.envato.com/#/job/208324

And after talking to the person who was going to do this, I realized I had to extend the template support, and I did. Now I need the following conditions. please guide me.

We have already installed the Jupiter template ourselves and used it on this site for almost three years and it is still used in our other sites. Previously, we made the required settings with the help of the template designer site backups, but recently we had a problem and wanted someone who is aware of the technical aspects and capabilities and settings of the template to install it. We actually wanted to use designer support, but we thought it would be better for a knowledgeable person to reinstall the template. What do you think?

You do not need to do this technically. We need you to install the Jupiter template on our site according to our needs. Our needs are as follows:

1- Do not destroy the database

2- Maintain the right alignment settings

3- The template should be as Persian as possible

4- Store settings have been done according to the WooCommerce plugin

5 – WordPress admin page and site to be displayed safely

We do not need any of the Jupiter template demos, so the database is not lost, so all you have to do is install the healthy Jupiter template and apply the required settings.

We now have the Jupiter X template enabled, but unfortunately it does not display the product index images

Do you think that this template can not meet our needs and we have to buy another template?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Do you mean the Product Image isn’t showing here? https://monosnap.com/file/PBO4F9QQCp0tHxvFKFflG4q1vxAbdh

If yes, Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    Ar Shahheydari
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ar Shahheydari

Do you want to complete the settings of Jupiter template and install it?

Ar Shahheydari

Hello . No one is accountable?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

As I see the images are shown https://take.ms/Peicd .

Can you show a direct page URL where the problem with images persists?

Do you still want to use Jupiter 6 or keep Jupiter X?

If you want to create pages in WPBakery editor and use Theme Options settings, I recommend you to revert back to Jupiter 6 theme. Do you have a working backup with Jupiter 6 theme? If so, please restore it and then we’ll help you to update to the latest Jupiter 6 theme, not Jupiter X.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Ar Shahheydari

Hello . The problem has not been resolved. In products, the index image is not displayed and we still have a problem. We think that Jupiter X is better and faster than Jupiter 6. Regarding the choice, can you advise us whether to continue with Jupiter X or return to Jupiter 6?

Ar Shahheydari

Hello . The problem has not been resolved. In products, the index image is not displayed and we still have a problem. We think that Jupiter X is better and faster than Jupiter 6. Regarding the choice, can you advise us whether to continue with Jupiter X or return to Jupiter 6?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response. Kindly add this CSS fix in Customizer -> Additional CSS and the issue will be fixed:

.woocommerce-product-gallery {
        direction: ltr;
    }

body.woocommerce div.product div.images .flex-viewport, body.woocommerce-page div.product div.images .flex-viewport .woocommerce-product-gallery__image {
        float: left !important;
    }

.woocommerce div.product div.images .woocommerce-product-gallery__trigger::before, .woocommerce div.product div.images .woocommerce-product-gallery__trigger::after {
        display: none;
    }

.woocommerce div.product div.woocommerce-product-gallery .flex-direction-nav a svg {fill: black}

.woocommerce div.product div.woocommerce-product-gallery .flex-direction-nav a.flex-next {
        left: unset;
        right: 15px;
    }

.woocommerce div.product div.woocommerce-product-gallery .flex-direction-nav a.flex-prev {
        right: unset;
        left: 15px;
    }

Bests

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login