#81389 Remove transparent skin

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Remove transparent skin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi.

Ive built almost 40 Jupiter websites, but now Im stuck on this simple problem. I spent hours to find out how to remove the transparent skin and get a 50% black transparent header background. The header should look something like the sticky header on this link.

I looked at theme options, page settings under overrside global settings transparencey etc tried everything. I really need som assistance without using css as I know this is actually a simple setting in Jupiter.

Appreciate your help thanks.

Link: https://wolffdesign.no/ny-forside/

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately, this is only possible via custom CSS in Jupiter v6. Kindly add this to Jupiter -> Theme Options -> Advanced -> Custom CSS:

.mk-header-bg {
        -webkit-opacity: 0.5;
        -moz-opacity: 0.5;
        -o-opacity: 0.5;
        opacity: 0.5;
    }

You can change the transparency value as you wish.

Regarding your other thread which was about the background remove, I realized that it’s a bug with the Smooth Scroll library. I deactivated the Smooth Scroll option in the Theme Options and then deactivated the Minify JS option in the Advanced -> Speed Optimizations. The issue seems to be resolved now. In case it returned, kindly reply on its thread so we follow it up. thanks.

Bests

Robert Helle

Hi Mohsin.

I tried the css. But it had noe effect. Also the background problem in page section on the other thread is still the same.

Did I do something wrong here? Please have a look again. Thanks.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I added “!important” to the code:

.mk-header-bg {
    -webkit-opacity: 0.5 !important;
    -moz-opacity: 0.5 !important;
    -o-opacity: 0.5 !important;
    opacity: 0.5 !important;
    }

Now the header background is semi-transparent. Please check.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login