#133487 Remove woocommerce meta using shop customizer

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Remove woocommerce meta using shop customizer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i’m trying to move the meta from woocommerce single product page below the add to cart button: i’m using the hook provided by woocommerce and i’m able to add the meta below the curt button but, using the remove_action, i can’t remove the meta that are positioned below the product price.

The shop customizer is enabled: is there any different hook i have to use to do it?

Let me know,
    regards,
    Edo.

Edoardo
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Edoardo,

You can achieve that using a CSS fix:

.summary .product_meta {
        display: none !important;
    }

.summary .product_meta:last-child {
        display: block !important;
    }

This action is being used to remove the original product meta on single products and add the Jupiter’s:

// Show meta after rating.
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_meta', 40 );
    add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_meta', 12 );

You can find it on jupiter/framework/admin/customizer/woocommerce/hooks/single-product.php file.

Hope it helps 🙂

Bests

Edoardo

Hi Mohsin,

thank you so much! I’ve used the css provided and the hooks provided in woocommerce (the ones provided by you doesn’t work, i think “14” is wrong).

Ragards,
    Edo.

Amir Rather Support Team

Glad to hear that.
    Thank you for informing us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login