#134258 Retina Images with Responsive Enabled

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Retina Images with Responsive Enabled

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am working with background images in the page section widget (mk_page_section). When I enabled responsive images, images are cropped, but do not display a retina (2x) image as this article discusses: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/adoptive-resolution-technology/

When I disable responsive images, the Background Image (Portrait) in the page section settings don’t seem to matter and it uses the desktop image.

How can I use both of these options within the page section settings (Background Image & Background Image (Portrait)) while also displaying retina images for those devices that support retina display?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello Alana

The Adoptive Resolution Technology is implemented for nearly all shortcodes available in Jupiter theme, however, there are a few shortcodes that are either in the process of adoption or are not possible to be adopted due to the underlying technology.
    And one such shortcode is Page Section that is its background image.

Regards

Alana Wells

Is there a list anywhere on the shortcodes that are/are not compatible with the adoptive resolution technology?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alana

please take our apologies but there is no such list of the elements supporting retina images, but the majority of them are already support it ūüôĀ

Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login