#50344 review stars mirrored

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme review stars mirrored

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I’m having an issue I wish to solve with my review stars. The review stars are displayed twice, making them look weird, please see the attachment.

Could you suggest a way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance & best regards,

Wouter

wsamvanderlinden-81c9e9bd

Hi, some additional information:

I’ve found out the mirrored stars is actually “SSSSS” and I made those S’s white in the area shown in the screenshot. So that problem has been solved, however, the star rating doesn’t appear properly as of yet.

BR,

Wouter

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

My apologies for the delay. Actually, I checked it carefully and only saw those SSSSS characters while loading for the first time. I removed your custom CSS (temporary and brought it back), changed the color, saved customizer, refreshed the page, cleared the theme cache and everything I could but did not see the issue. I assume you had this issue while loading was interrupted by a JS exception and it’s resolved now. If you can guide me on how to replicate it on your page, I can help you more. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards

Dear Mohsin,

The issue has been resolved, thank you for looking into it!

Since we’re on the topic of reviews. I’m having this issue where reviewers are asked to give a star rating twice, rather than just once. Any idea how I can solve this?

Best regards,

Wouter

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I checked review stars on my localhost and this issue doesn’t appear there.

Something is wrong in your installation.

Do you allow to reupload theme files? Please provide FTP credentials in the private reply and create a full site backup.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login