#137321 Revolution slider

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Revolution slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have just upgraded in Jupiter X from an old theme of mine. I want to place a revolution slider used to have as the main slider in any new page and post but I have found no way to do it… Pls, could you help?

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

“I want to place a revolution slider used to have as the main slider in any new page and post but I have found no way to do it” – Let me clarify one thing, you want to have one slider on all your pages and posts? if this is true then you need to create a template for your pages and posts, place your slider at the top and content element under it.

If you cant do this let me know and I will create such template for you

Regards

dimpsyllas-b1e54284

Hello

When I place the resol. slider on top of the page I get the one like the img I provide. Slider gets on top of the things. I want the header, then the slider in full, and then the rest of the page divided in columns… I need the slider to be the “hero” the “main slider” of the page and then the page to be modified then the columns sidebars and the rest…

Nodari Support Team

dimpsyllas, yes, that’s possible and we will create such a layout for you, but could you please provide a direct link to the page you want this layout? sadly I was not able to find it based on a screenshot

Thanks in advance

dimpsyllas-b1e54284

Ok! Pls, could you place it on every page…

The slider is “pigassos-slider”

Thank you in advance!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I just added the slider to your header template. Please check. It is now available on all the pages.

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login