#80415 Revolution Slider Issues

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Revolution Slider Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am using Jupiter 6, and I am struggling with the Revolution Slider. First, we wanted to make it autoscroll. There were no settings to make that happen no matter what I clicked, so I tried out the thumbnail auto preset for the slideshow. Somehow the bullets disappeared. When I enabled it back it is still not visible and now the slider doesn’t autoscroll, and the bullets are missing. Can you please point me to the right direction as to how to make the slider autoscroll, and the for the bullets to be visible again?

Nodari Support Team

Hello Chelsie

I just checked it and the slider is auto sliding for me and I can clearly see thumbnails as well, this is a live recording form your website:

Did I miss something?

Chelsie Chow

I can’t see your screen 🙁 But please see attached for what I am seeing on my end. There’s no bullets visible and it’s not scrolling on its own. I checked other browsers and devices as well.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I checked the slider and it’s really not autoplaying, but I see the bullets https://take.ms/mHrM6 .

Your theme version is old which is not compatible with the latest WP version which you updated.

Please update the theme to 6.7.0 version.

At first deactivate WPBakery plugin and update Jupiter:
    https://themes.artbees.net/docs/updating-theme-child-theme/ (read the part “Updating theme via FTP”)

How to get Jupiter 6 archive, read here:

​Then install Jupiter Donut and Jupiter Core plugins via Jupiter > Control Panel > Required Plugins.
    Then activate WPBakery plugin and update it via Jupiter > Control Panel > Required Plugins.

Let us know the result.
    Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login