#138011 Right sidebar hidden behind top section

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Right sidebar hidden behind top section

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have the latest edition of Jupiter (6.10), and there’s been an issue that’s been persisting for a long time. On some pages with background images in the top section, when you scroll down to a different section that has a sidebar, the sidebar is hidden behind that top section, and you can only see a part of it, like at https://www.ppwc5.ca/events/. When I’ve used the jQUery Migrate Helper plugin, it seems to have helped, but even that doesn’t make it display correctly anymore.

I’ve included a screenshot at https://snipboard.io/7Ilsdt.jpg.

Private
    Sean
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello Sean,

Assuming that the issue was happening only on the Events page, to fix the issue, I added the below CSS to Page Settings > Custom CSS on the Events page.

@media(min-width:961px){
    #theme-page .theme-page-wrapper.right-layout #mk-sidebar{
    padding-top: 620px !important;
    }
    }

Please check the page and let me know if you need any more help.

Regards.

Sean

No, it isn’t just on the Events page. It’s on several of my sites with any sidebar below a background image, and even a jQuery Migrate plugin doesn’t seem to help anymore. Is this a bug, and is there a way to fix this permanently?

And in Chrome, the top background image isn’t even loading. Is this an issue with JS, or caching?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

We haven’t received any such bug complaints, I suggest you disable the jQuery Migrate and then Purge the Site cache once.

Regards

Private
    Sean
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sean

Hi. Can I ask if there’s a fix to this issue at https://www.ppwc5.ca/events/. The sidebar is still hiding behind the top section and background photo. Thanks.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi Sean,

Did you try the above CSS?

It should work without jQuery Migrate.

Regards

Sean

Yes, I did. But it still was hiding partially behind the top background section. I’m sorry to ask, but is this a bug, or isn’t the right sidebar supposed to be underneath the top section?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Sam

The problem here is not correctly used Page Section element, full-width page section covers a full-width section of the page, it will also cover the sidebar for sure, you need to change this approach, there are different scenarios of how to achieve the same style, for example, you may use full-height title section of the page, or, alternatively you may use another Page section element under this one, and add sidebar from the page section setting, in this case, you need to remove sidebar from the page setting
    Using of widgetized sidebar element is also a considerable solution in this case, you may split your second section by content and sideabar.

Hope this helps ūüôā

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login