#80925 Safari Mobile & Desktop Not Loading Correctly – iphone users can’t access

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme Safari Mobile & Desktop Not Loading Correctly – iphone users can’t access

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’ve already contacted bluehost about this and the issue seems to be the theme. Our website invisiblehandfilm.com using The Ken theme is not working on Safari and we’ve just released our film a few days ago. We are certainly losing sales. Please look at this asap and let us know what’s happening. Is it the memory limit? And the WPBakery pluging will not update either.
    Can’t upload files on the page here, so here are the images of the broken site:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8oojkqvlz6grh7q/Screen%20Shot%202020-09-09%20at%205.05.19%20AM.png?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/klwockztfj89tip/IMG_1114.PNG?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/czoloow3gcnkxdv/IMG_1113.PNG?dl=0

Thank you,
    Joshua

Joshua B. Pribanic

Hello,

I added jquery helper plugin and it fixed some issues bu there are still pages not loading correctly. Can you increase the memory size and see if that’s the problem? We need this fixed immediately. We’re losing our audience who cannot access the film on a Safari browser!

Thank you,

Joshua B. Pribanic

This problem is now happening on Chrome as well. The site is only loading correctly in Firefox. What is going on?

Joshua B. Pribanic

Ok, can this be related to the Envato WordPress Toolkit Plugin. I reinstalled it even though there’s a warning sign that it’s not going to work anymore and that it’s deprecated, but once it was installed the site loaded correctly on chrome and safari. But after a few minutes it broke again and all the formatting on pages except the homepage was way off.

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Joshua,

I was just checking your site on Chrome and yes, it showed some issue but I checked it again after 10 minutes and it was working fine.

If it worked briefly after you re-installed that plugin, then it seems like a cache issue to me.

Do you have any server cache enabled like CloudFlare or something?

When exactly did you first see this issue? I mean did you install or update something which may have triggered this issue?

To further debug this issue please allow me to deactivate the theme and the plugins temporarily.

Regards.

Joshua B. Pribanic

Please do what you need to do to get this fixed. I have no idea what triggered it but we’re in the middle of stopping all promotions for the film since the website is not working. I believe it started September 6th when the Envato WordPress Market was deleted sine there were warning against it. Did you try to increase the memory and see if that works?  I don’t see how it can be a cache issue. There’s no outside cache other than WPRocket and you have to also check Safari which is not loading anything correctly. We’re in a bad way with this broken site right now…how long before it can function and do we need to switch themes to avoid this is in the future?

Hello Joshua,

I don’t think Envato WordPress Market is creating this issue.

I updated your theme and made some changes to your site, could you please check now whether the site is working fine or not?

Regards.

Joshua B. Pribanic

As far as I can tell it’s working back to normal. What changes were made?

Do you all know that the WPbakery isn’t working on Laptops? You can’t edit any of the elements…they’re all there but they won’t open. It’s been a problem for months and I wrote a ticket on it before but started editing on a desktop to avoid it.

Best,

Private
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login