#130124 Set conditions for post Archive template

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Set conditions for post Archive template

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi – I would like to create multiple archive templates for different post categories so I can customize them. I don’t see a way to set the conditions in the template settings, or after creating a new one. Can you help?

Also – how can I remove the word “Category” in the archive page titles?

Thanks – MW

matt-46fe9e9d

I originally just created 2 standalone pages for each of my categories, but since I’m having trouble with Google indexing some of the pages, I’m worried my internal linking structure isn’t set up correctly and that Google doesn’t understand the site.

Am I thinking about this wrong? Should I be using Section templates – that’s how the theme was originally set up but they weren’t working so I haven’t used them. If using the Section templates, how do you link that to the categories?

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

“create multiple archive templates for different post categories ” – Matt, I’m afraid there is no such option to set different archive templates for different categories, however, this is possible in Elementor Pro, if you have Elementor Pro you can set this up

Sorry but not clearly get what is the problem with Google page indexing, can you please provide a little bit more information about your second question?

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login