#130310 Shipping price not displayed after theme update

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Shipping price not displayed after theme update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

In cart page the shipping price not displayed after theme update to Version 6.9.0. My website is https://www.exadv.it/alberti/.

For geolocalize the shipping zone I also activated the MaxMind license in Woocommerce > settings > integration, but Maxmind GeoIP database not displayed in Woocommerce > status. Geolocalization seems not working.

I attach two screenshot:

“before-update” – As the cart appears before the theme update, with shipping price;

“after-update” – As the cart appears after the theme update, without shipping price;

Can you help me, please? Many thanks.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Gennaro,

In WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping there is a checkbox that allows you to show the shipping price on the cart page. I enabled it for you and it now shows a shipping calculator. However, it seems to be not working correctly. Is that what you mean?

If yes, may I ask you to please switch to another theme and deactivate the Jupiter X Core plugin to make sure it’s an issue with the theme? I can also do it if you allow me.

Bests

Gennaro Politelli

Hi, many thanks for the answer.

I wan’t see the calculator

Before the theme update I could see the shipping cost calculated automatically, see the image attached in the first message.

Feel free to make any changes you need.

Hi Gennaro,

I temporarily switched to another theme (twenty twenty-one) and deactivated Jupiter Core, Jupiter Donut, and WPBakery page builder that are the only dependencies that could be related to the theme and still can see the shipping calculator. Anyway, I spent more than an hour trying to figure out why it doesn’t work and couldn’t find out why. By any chance, did you use any sort of third-party plugin that by accident you deactivated and then removed while updating? Because as far as I know, automatic shipping price calculation required a plugin. Anyway, it’s better to follow this up in a WooCommerce community as this is certainly not a theme question. We only add some styles to the woocommerce pages and won’t touch any hooks or fundtions.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Gennaro Politelli

Ok, many thanks.

What about geolocation, it’s working?

I don’t think so. It shows the same shipping price even if I choose a different location. (in both Jupiter and Twenty Twenty One themes)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login