#152998 Show read more option in category page with post column grid view option.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Show read more option in category page with post column grid view option.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I want show read more option in post category page only show short description of posts and also post displaying  grid or other box column option in category and Search  and blog list page.

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

This is possible, you need to create a custom blog archive template, use Post widget and style it as you wish, all your needs are available in the widget.

I can also setup this for you, if you want this please provide access details in a PRIVATE reply.

Regards

varungupta-07c7e9f9

First of all you are saying for creating blog page or blog template? if you are saying template then what is use of purchasing your theme. Nowadays almost all themes are providing these functionality where you can customize and Choosing different layout and options. I was considering woodMart theme but I purchased your theme but I am not happy to use this theme yet. Because it’s has limited option for customize and Choosing different layout and option. If I will not satisfied how I will suggest another person about this Jupiter X theme.

what I ant to do please see below attached files and reply me.

Regards

Nodari Support Team

Hi Varun

I understand your question and in order to finish this ticket as soon as possible, ( I saw 3 ticket of the same question) can you please provide access details in a PRIVATE reply? I will setup this layout and functionality for your instead of teaching how to and avoid back and forth

Kind regards

Nodari Support Team

Please respond only to this ticket from now

Nodari Support Team

Please respond only to this ticket from now

varungupta-07c7e9f9

Why I will share my website credential Sorry for that I can’t share  just I want to know how to  fixed it.

Almost all themes are providing these functionality where you can customize and Choosing different layout and options.

Regards

Nodari Support Team

“Why I will share my website credential Sorry for that I can’t share just I want to know how to fixed it” – No problem, I just wanted to make it fast for you

1. the page where you have categories listed – This layout as you want it: image can be achieved by Categories widget, check this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/1CyIcEXwnFq- you need to style this widget to match your design

2. Blog archive (or page where the user is redirected after clicking on categories on the above page) – We have a default category page which is different from what you want, they don’t have similar layout so, that’s why you need to create a custom blog archive page, from Appearance > Customize > Blog > Blog archive, click on custom and then add new template, you need to place Post widget on this template and customize it to mutch to your design.
    There are other widgets similar to post widgets that can be used as well, its up to you.

“Almost all themes are providing these functionality where you can customize and Choosing different layout and options” – We bet on customization, every part of our theme can be customizer, our users also love to have customization options instead of several default layout and style, thats why you need to create custom templates

Beside this there are other methods (little bit more advanced) that can be used to achieve your design task

I hope your question was answered 🙂

Regards

varungupta-07c7e9f9

Please wait a moment I am sharing all of screenshots  What I have done and I want to know all the theme setup requirement are done or not means required plugins etc.  Because you theme dashboard screenshots are different to me  I watched your YouTube video and articles dashboard screenshots are different to my theme dashboard please wait I am sending.

varungupta-07c7e9f9

First of all Please clear me that is all requirements of the The Theme are done or not please see the attached screenshot  below.

Regards

varungupta-07c7e9f9

Front page showing categories with Category widget.

Please see the attached screenshot  below.

Regards

varungupta-07c7e9f9

I am waiting your reply.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

1. theme requirements – Ok I see the screenshots, but what is the purpose? those settings are not related to your question, you can have any setup you wish.

2. Yes, I see categories widget, that’s it, do you have questions about it?

Regards

Private
    varungupta-07c7e9f9
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    varungupta-07c7e9f9

https://learn.moneysukh.com/category/mutual-funds/

Also how to customize  single page like I want to share section after post title, different layout next and previous post, hide post date etc,

See the URL of single page

Private
    Nodari Support Team
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login