#78540 Show the weekly flyers that are related to the supermark added to favorites

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Show the weekly flyers that are related to the supermark added to favorites

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I need help showing only the weekly flyers (post type: “folhetos”) related to supermarkets (post type: “supermercado”) that have been added to the favorites list (data stores: “Favoritos”). Users can only add their favorite supermarkets to the list. Therefore, in a listing grid I want to show the weekly flyers (post type: “folhetos”) that are related to the supermarkets (post type: “supermercado”) that have been added to favorites.

Example of what I want to do:

On my website I have the following supermarkets: Carrefour, Wallmart, Lidl and Extra.

The “Carrefour” supermarket is related to the following weekly flyers:
    – Carrefour Christmas Flyer
    – Carrefour week flyer
    – Carrefour grocery flyer

The user adds “Carrefour” to his list of favorites. Then in the listing grid of “Meus folhetos” it will show only the weekly flyers related to the added supermarket, which are:
    – Carrefour Christmas Flyer
    – Carrefour week flyer
    – Carrefour grocery flyer

Do you understand my doubt? How can I do this?

Posts Relations

Data Stores: Favorites

Supermarket “Carrefour” added to favorites

List of favorites (where to show the weekly flyers related to supermarkets added to favorites)

danihenriquecardoso-e48fd26b

Can anyone help?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response. Please note that this is all related to Jet Engine’s new feature “Data Stores” and not related to the theme. However, while checking your website, I realized that you didn’t add the “Add to favorite” button as stated in this article:

This is the first step to make the Favorite system works. Unfortunately, without such a button (Dynamic Link, Check step 3 in that article) it’s not possible to further debug this issue. Regarding the main question which is showing available items in each supermarket’s flyers, it should be possible by changing the query of the selected listing item. However, it requires a lot of tests to find the optimum query. At the moment, since I can not add any item to my favorites, it’s not possible to debug further.

By the way, you may ask this kind of questions in the Crockoblock community as they know their plugin better than everyone:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CrocoblockCommunity/

Bests

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login