#126742 Sidebar in Category page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Sidebar in Category page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello. I’m working in a new project.

I’m having “problems” with Elementor free. I need to personalize a page to use it for Blog entries but receive a message to update to Elementor Pro. Then I’ve decided to create a new page called Noticias and use the Elementor feature “Edit Posts” to show all te Post of the web. But then when I enter in a Post, can’t change the main header than is all in white without background color (so if the image is clear the header is not seen well).

And another problem is when I select a Category. The right sidebar don’t appears and no know to do it appears. And in this case I have the same problem with the main header (is all in white -menu text and logo- without background color and so if the background is clear the header is not seen well). Can you help me to setup the sidebar in Category and to configure the header to be the sticky as example than have a blue background?

Thanks in advance.

If you want, I can send you the web address in private.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Joan

1. Posts – Elementor may offer to upgrade to Pro but this is really not necessary, its also not necessary to use Elementor widgets when there are built-in widgets of the Jupiter X and JetElements,
    2. Category – You can add a sidebar to the category from the Customize > Layout please check this doc pages:

I can provide better responses if you also provide access details to your website

Private
    Joan Carles
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

1. I recommend you to set the global header with blue background in Customizer > Header > Custom, and set the transparent header only for specific pages via Posts Options section:

2. As for the mobile header, I need to check your settings, so please provide WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply.

3. To change social icons background color, add this code in Customizer > Additional CSS:

.single-post .jupiterx-social-share-link {
    background-color: white;
    }

Regards.

Private
    Joan Carles
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

What is the wp-admin URL?

When I use https://website.t-d-i.es/wp-admin , I get 404 page.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Private
    Joan Carles
    Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    Private
    Joan Carles
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

1) I increased the Distance between the Menu and Header please check now.

Please try the below CSS for Mobile Submenu Background Color:

.elementor-318 .elementor-element.elementor-element-35db303 .raven-nav-menu-mobile .raven-submenu {
        background: #C7CEE1;
    }

Regards

Joan Carles

Hello Amir.

<li style=”list-style-type: none;”>
    1. I’ve tested and no see differences. Then I’ve done this and it runs: .raven-nav-menu-dropdown {margin: 30px 0;background-color: #fafafa;}
    2.  And to personalize background color in submenus intead of this tip: .elementor-318 .elementor-element.elementor-element-35db303 .raven-nav-menu-mobile .raven-submenu { background: #C7CEE1; } I’ve done this and works fine now: .elementor-295 .elementor-element.elementor-element-f1fb151 .raven-nav-menu-mobile .raven-submenu {background: #eaecf3;}

Thank you anyway.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Glad to hear you resolved it.

Thanks for informing.

Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login