#138997 sidebar in news archive duplicated

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme sidebar in news archive duplicated

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Open the URL please. I entered the URL into Website Access Credentials field.

Now check the right sidebar.

You will see title like “Search” and “Themen” title/widgets.

Now scroll down and you will see again “Search” and “Themen” title/widgets.

So why my sidebar is shown twice?

In wordpress -> appereance -> widgets all widgets are not twice and if you open the NEWS page in editor you will see there is only one sidebar selected. But the sidebar is shown twice/duplicated. Why?

We using latest version of your theme and plugins. If you deactivate all other plugins it will not help to solve the issue.
    We reupload all theme files, this also not solve our issue.

Error/debug log is empty.

We are using an high performance server with a lot of power:
    Memory limit: 1GB.

256GB RAM.

24 dedicated XEON cores.

PHP 7.4.

Thomas Afrim

Any update?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the delayed response. Currently, whenever I log into the staging website, it redirects me to the live website. Since the staging website does not work as expected, I need your permission to deactivate plugins in order to narrow down the issue. I also need your FTP credentials so it would be great if you share them in the next PRIVATE reply. The thing is, such an issue is not happening on my local machine and the test website so I need to debug and narrow down the issue on your website.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Bests

Private
    Thomas Afrim
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Thomas

Take our apologies for the delay

We identified this problem as a bug in the theme, it is already reported and will be fixed in the next theme version, as a solution, deselect your News page from WordPress dashboard > Settings > Reading, and by using page builder add Blog element on the page, then choose the “Archive” (or any other) sidebar on his “news” page and you will have all controls over the blog or archive pages

Regards

Thomas Afrim

Your theme have no updates since 1 years!!! ūüôĀ

Do you working 1 year on a update? When the next update will be online? we cant wait again one year!!!

We plan to report the situation on envato next week. Because you share only support to this theme but there are no improvements and no new functions since 1 year.

“deselect your News page from WordPress dashboard > Settings > Reading, and by using page builder add Blog element on the page, then choose the ‚ÄúArchive‚ÄĚ (or any other) sidebar on his ‚Äúnews‚ÄĚ page and you will have all controls over the blog or archive pages”

This is no solution for us, because we have +1000 pages!

• This reply was modified 5 days, 6 hours ago by Thomas Afrim.
    Nodari Support Team

Thomas, I agree with you about the delayed update, it really took a while.

“This is no solution for us, because we have +1000 pages!” – No, I’m not about the changing 1k pages settings, you only need to change the setup of your news page, here is a step by step instruction:
    1. deselect your News page from WordPress dashboard > Settings > Reading
    2. open page in Wpbackery page editor and add Blog element on the page
    3. from the same page editor you will be able to attach any sidebar with any widget to the page

I can do this for you per your permission

Private
    Thomas Afrim
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Thomas

It’s done, but I made changes on your staging site, not on the production site.
    Here is the news page: http://ebakeryspeed.de.dedi3785.your-server.de/news/ I only made changes I mentioned in my earlier messages
    now you need to replicate them with a better style on your production site

Regars

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login