#77572 Single Job template couldn’t synch with real job listing

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Single Job template couldn’t synch with real job listing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have updated the fields in the Single Job template inside of the listing, however, the job listing didn’t reflect the changes. I’ve reinstalled the theme again and tried again but it still couldn’t work.

Nodari Support Team

Hello Zoe

Sorry for the delay, can you please also provide url of the site?

Zoe Liang

Hi Nodari, thanks, I’ve figured it out via the paid elementor plan. Just curious, do some of the elementor pro features come with certain template built in Jupiter X?

As I found out that in order to rebuild some of the similar functions, such as custom post type template, I need to use the pro Elementor instead of the free version. It’s ok to purchase the pro Elementor but sometimes it got a bit confusing cuz it seems that I coudln’t rebuild some of the functionalities with the theme itself, so I kept thinking where I went wrong.

Thanks,

Zoe

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Zoe Liang.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Zoe Liang.
    Nodari Support Team

Hello Zoe

No for sure, all our templates are built on free Elemenotor, without Pro plan and if you see something it leading to elementor pro then probably you are doing something not right, in this case always contact us 🙂

Private
    Zoe Liang
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Zoe Liang

Hi Nodari,

Just ran into another issue again, the main page crashed (showing gateway issue) while I was editing one listing. I can’t seem to load the site atm.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You don’t need Pro version to create new custom post types. On our demos we used JetEngine plugin (bundled in the theme) to create new post types https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/how-to-create-a-custom-post-type-based-on-jetengine-plugin/ and single/archive templates were created via Elementor > Add New > select Archive (or Single) type. No need to use Elementor Pro, make sure Raven, Jupiter X Core plugins are installed.

To fix the horizontal scroll, add this code in Jupiter X > Customize > Additional CSS:

body .jupiterx-site {
    overflow-x: hidden;
    }

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login