#79586 Single Post Type – Video

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Single Post Type – Video

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, In Jupiter 6 I could create a new blog post and replace a cover image with a video. How do I do that in Jupiter X?

In 5 I would go to “Jupiter Posts Options”, Single Post and set Post Format to “Video”. Samples in attached images.

This would allow me to create a Page to display all my videos based on the category of ‘video’.

Thanks for your help. Cheers, Dan

Nodari Support Team

Hello Dan

Yes, that’s right, sorry but post types feature is not available in the Jupiter X theme, may I ask why you want it? probably I can suggest an alternative

Dan Scofield

Hi Nodari, Ok, thanks for asking. I didn’t really use it in Jupiter 6 but I always knew it was there and just came up with a way to use it.

I generally embed my videos inside of blog posts. I wanted to also post the videos as stand alone item to try to get more streams for the videos. I’ve created a VIDEO page on my STAGING site but everything in there is manually posted right now. Would love to hear your suggestions for another way to make this work.

Here’s the thinking.

Post a video using the blog template with the video as the cover image. Then I would create a VIDEO page where all these videos would automatically show up. Then within the video post i would link back to the full blog post.

Hopefully this makes sense ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers, Dan

Private
    Dan Scofield
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hello Dan

Yes, I understand your situation, in this case, you probably need to create a custom post type of your videos and then create a listing grid by Jetenigne where you can showcase videos dynamically from those post types, other than this you may research for third party plugin that can enable videos as a featured images

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login