#139438 Single product page / images not showing correctly

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Single product page / images not showing correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem with the woo-commerce plugin on JupiterX.

The single product page layout and product images don’t show correctly on my website. I can only see the product images in a quick view otherwise they do not show up. Could you please take a look for me? I fixed the issue by remaking “product image” section in elementor editor, but the issue is still occuring on the mobile section of the website even after attempting the same “fix” via elementor mobile.

Thanks,

Rutger

Nodari Support Team

Hi Rutger

I just verified several products and they are appearing normally on desktop and on mobile devices, is this fixed, or I’m missing something? how can I replicate the problem Rutger?

Regards

Rutger Stappers

Hi,

On my phone several images don’t show when clicked on the product. I happens on multiple phones both android and iphone.

Check attached files for reference.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Rutger

yes, now I see the problem.

Rutger, you are using the Elementor Pro widget, unfortunately, I was not able to resolve the issue, problem is coming from the Elementor Pro widget and I guess would be better if you contact Elementor support about this.

let me know results or if anything is required form our side

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login