#107480 Site crashes down after upgrading JupiterX-core plugin

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Site crashes down after upgrading JupiterX-core plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

I’ve upgraded my wordpress version to the latest one and also JupiterX version, but when I upgraded JupiterX-core plugin my site crashed down with this error:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function jupiterx_upgrade_link() in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/customizer/settings/pro/popup.php:17 Stack trace: #0 /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/customizer/settings/settings.php(82): require_once() #1 /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/customizer/functions.php(52): require_once(‘/home/***/…’) #2 /home/***/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): jupiterx_core_customizer_include(”) #3 /home/***/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/***/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/***/public_html/wp-settings.php(523): do_action(‘init’) #6 /home/***/public_html/wp-config.php(92): require_once(‘/home/***/…’) #7 /home/***/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/***/…’) #8 /home/***/public_html/wp-blog-header.ph in <b>/home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/customizer/settings/pro/popup.php</b> on line <b>17</b>

Can you please help me? I’ve tried restoring some backups but the error persists.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Best regards
    Mariana

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please provide the FTP details(in a private reply) so that we can check the error logs for any error and try to provide a solution?

FTP Host:
    FTP Username:
    FTP Password:
    FTP Port:

Waiting for your reply.

Private
    Mariana Coloccini
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I’ve updated the Jupiter X Core plugin on your site.

Please clear the cache and check the site now.

Regards.

Mariana Coloccini

Thank you. I’ve seen the plugin now to its latest version.

The site is showing alright too.

Best regards!

Mariana

Amir Rather Support Team

Glad to hear that.

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login