#81136 Site Logo & Contact Form

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Site Logo & Contact Form

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

1.) I saved a different logo for the mobile version in the page settings. Unfortunately, this is not displayed on mobile.

2.) I created a contact form with Forms, but unfortunately you cannot send a message about it.

What can be the reason?

Thank you!

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Sascha,

1 – Did you add the mobile logo on any specific page or globally in Customizer?

2 – Okay, I will debug this.

I see that you are using the latest version of the WordPress and the plugins but an old version of the theme. Could you please update the theme or allow me to do so?

Also, please allow me to disable the plugins temporarily to debug this issue further.

Regards.

Sascha Hilke

Hi Danish,

1.) i add it globally on Customizer

2.) thank you.

Two minutes ago, i already make the update! please check again πŸ™‚

Hello Sascha,

1 – The logo won’t change to mobile automatically because you are using the custom header. In the custom header, this setting needs to be enabled.

To do this, I edited the custom header and then edited the logo widget. In the settings, I chose the mobile icon viewport and then set the Choose Logo option to “Mobile”. Here is a screenshot https://tinyurl.com/y3j99f8h

2 – About the form issue, this is a known issue and is happening because of the Elementor version 3. The fix for this issue will be released soon. If you want I can quickly fix it for you by adding a single line code in the Raven plugin for which I would require the FTP details of your site.

Regards.

Private
    Sascha Hilke
    This reply has been marked as private.

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

1 – I have set the size of the logo to 300% on mobile.

2 – I have fixed the issue by adding the below code to ajax-handler.php file on line 215 present in /wp-content/plugins/raven/includes/modules/forms/classes folder.

$field['type'] = empty( $field['type'] ) ? 'text' : $field['type'];

Please check the site again and let me know if you require more help.

Regards

Sascha Hilke

Anything is perfect! Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login