#139396 Site not scrolling on mobile

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Site not scrolling on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi.

Im working on this site… http://www.landmmedilaw.com
    and have a homepage that im working on – http://www.landmmedilaw.com/home

Any content I create works fine on desktop, but isn’t scrolling on mobile properly?

It seems to get stuck and will only sometimes scroll, then gets stuck again?
    Ive tested on 2 different iPhone 10 devices and its the same on both.

Can you take a look into this please?

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Currently there is an issue with the latest Elementor version.

I’ve rolled back the Elementor to version 3.4.8. Please clear the cache and check the site on mobile now.

Regards.

Howard Taylor

Hi Alexander

Ive cleared the cache on safari on my mobile device and have reloaded and got the same issue.

Please Advise

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please try to downgrade the Elementor to version 3.3.1 in Elementor > Tools > Version Control and then check the site on your mobile device.

Let us know the result.

Thank you.

Howard Taylor

hi.

Rolled elementor back to v 3.3.1. cleared cache and history etc on mobile device and this STILL hasn’t fixed the problem.

please advise.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Howard,

This is a problem related to one of your Jet Popups. The issue is that the Popup with ID #375 (Book Appointment) has a wizard look that is not initialized on the page load so it has content that scrolls inside the Popup. When you scroll on your page, you are actually scrolling the content of that popup which is hidden. I simply enabled the “Loading content with Ajax” on that popup and it resolved the issue because now before the popup shows, it will not have any scrolls inside it.

I strongly recommend you to contact Jet Popup support (Crockoblock community) in case you don’t want to use the Loading content with Ajax because this seems to be a bug and they can resolve it for you.

Hope it helps ūüôā

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login