#57260 Site settings fullwidth and elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Site settings fullwidth and elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, when I set the site settings to fullwidth and container width of 1440, I always have to set the container in elementor manually to 1440 , see screenshot..

how to set it that I must not do anything in elementor??

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Try setting it to Full Width instead of Boxed in Elementor it shall adjust automatically to the Container Width.

Let us know if it doesn’t 🙂

Oliver Fröhner

Hi Amir, that is what I tried as I expected it to give me full width with content 1440px, but it does not work.. when I set it to fullwidth in elementor I get a non boxed full width..

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

Please provide WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply to investigate the issue and share the page URL where the issue persists.

Thank you.

Regards.

Oliver Fröhner

Found the problem. We have some pages with transparent header menue. To erase this little row at the top when you use “Standard Template” in the normal page settings you need to use “Elementor full width” template. But then I need to set the section to Block with 1440 px to have it not fullwidth..

So what to choose to have transparent header with content overlay =yes and elementor section set to “full width” that it pulls the width from customizer?! complicated to explain 🙂

Amir Rather Support Team

Glad to know this.

The full-Width template is the only one we recommend.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login