#137851 skip to content error

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme skip to content error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

I’m getting errors when the all the pages load on my website https://homagination.com/ when I’m not logged in. When I’m logged in I don’t get the error. See the attached…

I’ve gone thru previous support tickets including adding the following CSS and nothing is working to remove this loading issue. I’ve also confirmed everything is up to date with the theme,  wordpress and PHP.

.jupiterx-a11y-skip-navigation-link {
    display: none;
    }

Any suggestions on how to resolve?

Thank you, Lisa

Nodari Support Team

Hi Lisa

I just verified your question and this is what I have: https://monosnap.com/file/lHkeK5PwpYMbme9v51y44HTuHtxIZZ im not logged in and I have all right, everything is working at this moment, can you please check it again?

Regards

Lisa berte

The issue is still happening. It happens quick but skip to content and other plain html text appears before the page loads. See the image attached. I tried uploading a video but wasn’t an acceptable file.
    Please be sure to view subpages for this error.

Thank you, Lisa

Nodari Support Team

Hi Lisa

Ok, I was able to replicate it on several pages, only the reason here can be a plugin “Add Expires Headers & Optimized Minify” this plugin is minifying CSS and JS files also change CSS files loading rule when I temporary deactivated this plugin problem was not there, can you please try the same? you either need to deal with the plugin settings or deactivate it

Regards

Lisa berte

That worked! I definitely deactivate the Add Expires Headers & Optimized Minify plugin when the problem started. Maybe it was a combination of things but the errors are now gone.

Thanks for you help on this!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Glad to hear that it worked 🙂

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login