#134314 Slider does not appear

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Slider does not appear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

I’m working with the Jupiter X, shoes shop https://coloeamor.com.br/. On the home page there is an error in the codes, see print 1.
    The initial slider does not appear, even the posts slider further down (print 3) and the width of the site is larger than the screen, see the scrollbar below in print 2.
    When accessing editing by the elementor, when I make any change the slider these items returns to normal. I save the changes and everything seems to be resolved, but when I refresh the page again the error the slider preview fades away and the error happens again.

I tried to look up the error settings, but I didn’t find anything that I can fix.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Amir Rather Support Team

Unfortunately, the WP Login details you have provided don’t seem to work.

Error: The artbees user is not registered on this site. If you’re not sure of your username, try the email address.

Please kindly recheck them and provide working details.

Waiting for your reply 🙂

Private
    carolzhermes-228be4de
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry about that, this is a known problem with the Jet elements Slider widget, all you need is ro add width and height values in the widget settings for all media devices, this is very important, you need to switch responsive mode and add values for tablet and mobile devices.

Regards

carolzhermes-228be4de

Hi!

Ok, can you let me know where i do this setting? because I didn’t find any field that could do this except in the print 4, which is already filled out.

I even need to know where I put the values for tablet and mobile devices.

Thanks a lot

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello

Just set the Height and Width for All screen types by toggling this icon here https://take.ms/tuzgZ

Regards

carolzhermes-228be4de

I didn’t know there was this configuration.

Thanks a lot!!!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login