#132425 Slider graphics disappear when the page is reloaded/revisited.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Slider graphics disappear when the page is reloaded/revisited.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using Jupiter X with the Luxury Hotel theme. I’ve used this before and it works great, however this time I’m having an issue with the slider on the home page. When I load the home page more than once (or leave and come back) the slider graphics are gone. They also then disappear from Elementor. Once I replace them in Elementor they’re good for one reload on the home page and then they disappear again. I haven’t really done anything with the site yet, just struggling with the demo.

My Site Health is good (no errors) and running PHP version 8.0. I’ve tried deactivating the few plugins I’d added but that didn’t help.

Thanks much for any insight.

Tom

Tom Scheckel

Just noticed that many other graphics on the demo page disappear as well after hitting reload.

Nodari Support Team

Hey Tom

We are aware of this problem, it is related to the slider, basically, you need to set all the values in the Slider width and height properties for all media devices check this out: https://prnt.sc/1u6lm7g make sure it’s defined for all media devices, I did it and the slider is now working 🙂

Regards

Tom Scheckel

Excellent, thanks very much!

Nodari Support Team

Thank you too and have a nice weekend Tom

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login