#91320 Slider how to use it without Elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Slider how to use it without Elementor

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    thank you for making such great themes. I have a problem with managing new Jupiter X with its new interface.

1. First of all, I don’t have a panel with plugins activation presented in the place that is written on helpdesk here (Slider revolution, Master slider, Layer slider):
      https://themes.artbees.net/docs/sliders-in-jupiter-x/
    2. I installed Masterslider manually from plugins section.
    3. I do not see Masterslider on editing page (regular, not Elementor) in block section (even when using l: how to use/put masterslider on website.
    4. How to put video to Masterslider. For eg. I have a picture and a video – I attach these files. I want to put the regular masterslider, full wide, with the header above it. Maybe I should use another slider (revolution etc.)
    5. For something completely different: Currently I want to use the regular page builder – I am afraid of Elementor, because I do not want to pay for premium, and I am afraid that when I will build some things on elementor i will get to the point where I cannot do something in not-premium Elementor and then I will have to do one more time on regular page builder.
    6. Regards

Maciek

Maciek Mazij

Hello,

in previous versions of Jupiter there was a lot of great blocks to use. Now, in new version X, there are just basics blocks of WordPress. Is there something I should do to have more nice blocks to put on page? Or is this only when I use the Elementor :(?

regards

Maciek

Maciek Mazij

I do not see option to add video in Masterslider. I wanted to find/add Slider revolution in plugins – but there is no such.

Maciek Mazij

As I said,

1. I don’t have a panel with plugins activation presented in the place that is written on helpdesk here (Slider revolution, Master slider, Layer slider):
      https://themes.artbees.net/docs/sliders-in-jupiter-x/
    2. I installed Masterslider manually from plugins section.
    3. I’ve made new masrerslider (without video 🙁 ). I wanted to put it in Elementor, but there is communicate: “Valid slider id. Master slider id must be a valid number. I don’t know what to do.

p.s. My video I wanted to put is on YT: https://youtu.be/15QDAs4Cvg8.

4. regards
    5. Maciek
    Maciek Mazij

Hi 🙂

I do not want to create another topic, but I cannot change the Heading 1 (only this heading) – I read that somebody also had the same issue.

Maciek Mazij

OK – after few times going out of menu Jupiter-Customize and coming back to it its just “repeated”, and now I can change it.
    BUT. I cannot set the headings as I want. I read your trouble-shooting pages

I think I did what you write and I give up. My headings don’t work either when I desable default fonts in Elementor, neither when I uncheck this checkbox and try to work on global Elementor settings.

Please help.

Maciek Mazij
    Maciek Mazij

Ok, I slowly get it. I have override the theme headings by pasting copied text straight to the graphic box, not paseted to the left text box on menu. You can also write somewhere at your FAQ or trouble-shooting about this also, for so rookies like me :D, or maybe I am really unique 😉

Maciek Mazij

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Still, I do not know how to make a nice slider. Currently I work on Smart slider but it is not what I want to have:</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>How to make slider with both photos and film, how to make slider with transition fading, and with parallax (I do not want to use background fading; by the way, in my menu there was no Atachement section to make a parallax – but even if so, it is written it works only on computers).</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO6ojh1dbdU</span&gt;

Maciek Mazij

Hi,

Still I have some problems with Typography – my settings are set to not override global Jupiter setup. Sometimes it works, sometimes not- I do not know why. Now I change Body typography, but it doesn’t change.

2. Ohter thing is, I use the flip image box. I have set on the back a photo, but It is hasn’t changed on a web – it’s still the last one.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

I can’t log in with the credentials you provided in the first post.

Please send the correct login details.

Could you please write in a list the issues you’re experiencing now? There are many posts and I’m confused what needs to be fixed and what you’ve already resolved.

Much appreciated.

Regards.

Maciek Mazij

Hello,

ok 🙂 currently, I would like to know:

1. Is it possible with your tools (JupiterX and/or Elementor) to make a Slider with both: pictures and a video (eg. one picture-slide-video-slide-picture….)
    2. How to make a Slider with parallax? I’ve got a slider [Smart slider] on a home site at top of the site

You can tell me how to do it or you can do it if you want (I’ve got only one video on my library).

3. How to make a parallax effect on tablet and mobile?

for eg. I’ve got on the bottom of the page section with parallax bg – there is no option to do it on mobile.

I correct the login data for you and it works now. If you want you can login.
    Best, Maciek

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

1. Yes, it’s possible. You can use Revolution Slider plugin to create such slider. The plugin is bundled with the theme.
    2. Parallax effect can be enabled in Revolution Slider settings. Refer to this article how to activate it:
      https://www.sliderrevolution.com/documentation/on-scroll
    3. In the Revolution Slider settings you can select if you want to keep parallax on mobile or disable it.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login