#131855 Slideshow box speed issue

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Slideshow box speed issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello Artbees !

I have a website running Jupiter 6.10 and Im having an issue with the Slideshow Box.
    I have set the timing for example 5000 ms or 4000ms, everything works great on desktop but when looking at the website on a phone, for example iPhone X or iPhone 8s, the sliders are in super speed; it’s like it’s totally ignoring the timing set in the Slideshow box. Any idea what it might be ?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

Please provide the direct URL of the page where the slideshow is added, I couldn’t find it on the Homepage.

Regards

Francisco Barreto

Hello,

The website only has one page, it’s on the homepage in the middle of it where it says “Áreas de Intervenção” – 5 Slideshow Box.

Print screen attached.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Francisco,

Sorry for the delayed response. It seems like this issue happens only on those boxes that have only one image in the slideshow settings. Can you please make sure that all of them have at least 2 or 3 images? In case you want to show only one image, then you should not use the Slideshow box.

Bests

Francisco Barreto

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
    No that’s not actually the case. There was one box that only had 1 picture but all others have more, I’ve added more pictures to it and the same issue occurs; on mobile it’s like it’s taking one 0 out of the speed (instead of 3000 ms is 300 ms)
    Any idea what might be ?

Hi Francisco,

Looks like it’s a bug. I was able to replicate it on our test machine which makes it a bug. I reported it as a bug and then narrowed down the issue to this file:

wp-content/plugins/jupiter-donut/assets/js/shortcodes-scripts.min.js:1831

Then I realized if I comment out this line, the issue will be resolved on my test website:

https://ibb.co/XZ83fXy

Can you please do the same and make sure this file is not cached on your browser and device (you may need to clear browser cache, server cache and CDN cache if any) to see it’s resolved.

Best regards

Francisco Barreto

That did the trick yes ! So if it’s reported as a bug, probably will be fixed on next versions of Donut plugin?
    Just wondering that so I can be aware the next time I update the plugin, this modification will disappear.

Glad to hear that it helped. It’s indeed a bug and will be fixed in this sprint. However, I’m not sure about the next release as our developers have their own plans to release tasks when they make sure they wouldn’t cause any further issues. It means that it might not be available in the next release, but will definitely be available in the next one after that.

Bests

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login