#107171 So I updated the blog archive template not reflecting

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme So I updated the blog archive template not reflecting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I updated the blog archive through the customizer and it reflects there but on the front end it doesn’t,

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    support-8de91efd

@nodari so how do I make the blog page use the same look https://aamb.us/blog/ that page is set as the posts page on the settings.

Nodari Support Team

Hi

Well, you have to use the Blog post widget to create blog pages, all you need is to properly configure it, by the way, if you want to have a blog page like this, you already have it, why botter for another blog page? 🙂

I have a feeling that I’m not fully understanding what’s your goal is, if you add a little bit more I will be more helpful 🙂

support-8de91efd

So I have set up https://aamb.us/blog/ is a page that is set as the posts page under settings > reading. I then went to the appearance > customizer > blog > blog archive and edited the template so I can control how the blog page looks but it doesnt reflect changes. there is no blog post widget. just Jupiter x – posts and posts widgets. im trying to control how the blog listing/posts listings looks.

Nodari Support Team

Hi again

OK, got it, the problem is that the way you approaching this question is wrong, blog page set from the settings > reading and archive page from customizer > blog > blog archive are not connected to each other, they are different thing, one is a blog page and another is blog archive, they will look different.
    If you want full control over your blog page deselect it from the settings > reading and use the elementor page builder to build your blog:

The archive page is different, shortly this page is rendered when you click on the category of your blog and it can be set from the customizer > blog > blog archive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login