#107572 Speed Issue

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Speed Issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I don’t understand how we can have the same site go from amazing stats to below average, as I have just imported the template and look at the stats, huge difference.

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Abdulwahhab,

I checked the screenshot and I see that you are comparing your website with the demo site.

The thing to consider is that there are a few tools being used on the demo site. The important thing is the kind of server we use and then, the cache plugin and the CDN that we use.

Also adding too many plugins would be a reason for such a drop in the ratings. Furthermore, these kinds of ratings are not really worth it as they are based on a set of rules and regulations rather than calculating the actual load time which is what should matter. You can read this article https://wp-rocket.me/blog/the-truth-about-google-pagespeed-insights/

That said, can you please disable the coming soon page so that I can run an actual speed test of your site and see what we can improve?

Regards.

Abdulwahhab Jutt

I have disabled the coming soon page. Also, the template is fresh with all the required plugins so there’s no extra plugin in the backend.

I have asked my server provider about this, reading the gtmetrix guide it points to this this is what they said;
    <div id=”1613473323.001700″ class=”c-virtual_list__item” tabindex=”-1″ role=”listitem” aria-expanded=”false” data-qa=”virtual-list-item”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__background p-message_pane_message__message c-message_kit__message” role=”document” data-qa=”message_container” data-qa-unprocessed=”false” data-qa-placeholder=”false”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__hover” role=”document” data-qa-hover=”true”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__actions c-message_kit__actions–default”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__gutter”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__gutter__right” data-qa=”message_content”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__blocks c-message_kit__blocks–rich_text”>
    <div class=”c-message__message_blocks c-message__message_blocks–rich_text”>
    <div class=”p-block_kit_renderer” data-qa=”block-kit-renderer”>
    <div class=”p-block_kit_renderer__block_wrapper p-block_kit_renderer__block_wrapper–first”>
    <div class=”p-rich_text_block” dir=”auto”>
    <div class=”p-rich_text_section”>(</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id=”1613473325.001900″ class=”c-virtual_list__item” tabindex=”-1″ role=”listitem” aria-expanded=”false” data-qa=”virtual-list-item”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__background p-message_pane_message__message c-message_kit__message” role=”document” data-qa=”message_container” data-qa-unprocessed=”false” data-qa-placeholder=”false”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__hover” role=”document” data-qa-hover=”true”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__actions c-message_kit__actions–above”>
    <div class=”p-block_kit_renderer__block_wrapper p-block_kit_renderer__block_wrapper–first”>
    <div class=”p-rich_text_section”>How to reduce server response times?
    There are multiple strategies to improve your server response times. Some of the key ones are:1) Optimizing your application code (including database queries)
    The Application code is crucial to web performance optimization.
    We strongly <b data-stringify-type=”bold”>recommend</b> that you solicit developer assistance as you are now dealing with the core logic of your website.
    When you engage in code profiling, some of the optimizations include:</div>
    <ul class=”p-rich_text_list p-rich_text_list__bullet” data-stringify-type=”unordered-list” data-indent=”0″>
    <li data-stringify-indent=”0″>Streamlining the codebase, making functions more efficient
    <li data-stringify-indent=”0″>Reducing complex operations or bundling up code to be only executed when needed
    <li data-stringify-indent=”0″>Making database queries more efficient, removing unnecessary queries

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id=”1613473364.002100″ class=”c-virtual_list__item” tabindex=”-1″ role=”listitem” aria-expanded=”false” data-qa=”virtual-list-item”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__background c-message_kit__background–hovered p-message_pane_message__message c-message_kit__message” role=”document” data-qa=”message_container” data-qa-unprocessed=”false” data-qa-placeholder=”false”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__hover c-message_kit__hover–hovered” role=”document” data-qa-hover=”true”>
    <div class=”c-message_kit__actions c-message_kit__actions–above”>
    <div class=”p-rich_text_section”>)

Please reply me ASAP</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Abdulwahhab Jutt

IGNORE THE LAST MESSAGE

I have disabled the coming soon page. Also, the template is fresh with all the required plugins so there’s no extra plugin in the backend.

I have asked my server provider about this, reading the gtmetrix guide it points to this is what they said;
    {
    How to reduce server response times?
    There are multiple strategies to improve your server response times. Some of the key ones are:
    1) Optimizing your application code (including database queries)
    The Application code is crucial to web performance optimization.
    We strongly recommend that you solicit developer assistance as you are now dealing with the core logic of your website.
    When you engage in code profiling, some of the optimizations include:
    Streamlining the codebase, making functions more efficient
    Reducing complex operations or bundling up code to be only executed when needed
    Making database queries more efficient, removing unnecessary queries

Please reply to me ASAP}

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Abdulwahhab,

After lots of investigations, I could reach this score:

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/superdoodles.co.uk/yS2Jdz0u/

It is a lot of improvements, but still not the best it can get. Are you sure your web host is WordPress optimized? By default, WordPress takes more resources than a regular website. You are using Elementor page builder and Elementor Pro and a couple of other heavy plugins. In a WordPress optimized web host, it’s no issue. But in regular websites, they cause performance problems. What is your current web host? Is there any chance to migrate to WordPress optimized plans such as Kinsta, Flywheel or BlueHost?

Bests

Abdulwahhab Jutt

Thank you so much I see they’re improved, My host is stackcp.com. Actually, I can’t change my host

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello,

You’re welcome 🙂

Oh, I see. Well, I think you can keep the same host service as the performance has improved considerably now.

Regards.

Abdulwahhab Jutt

perfect

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

You’re welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login