#137844 Square images within posts element ?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Square images within posts element ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello from Belgium;

Trying to personnalize this template : https://jupiterx.artbees.net/web-designer/

1) Can you tell me how I can have square images in the posts element (for portfolio) ?  See screenshot attached.

2) Can you tell me how I can exclude one category of the blog posts on the home page and on the blog page.
    I found this code in a old topic but I didn’t if it is still working or not and where I should put it; I see only Elementor Pro CSS in advanced settings.

Thank you

Nodari Support Team

Hi Antares

1. Sorry picture is not attached, can you please attach a screenshot once again? it’s not there
    2. Currently our Post widget has a problem and it’s not possible to filter posts by category, this problem is already fixed in the upcoming version of the theme and once we release you will be able to use it. before this, you may use some other elements from JetElements they also can filter posts by category

Regards

Antares

oops sorry for the screenshot

Antares

It seems that this forum doesn’t like empty spaces in names 😉

Antares

I have just found that the images in the post element I’m using for portfolio items become squared when reducing the windows browser, so more or less for “medium” screens; I would like to force them in square format and play on the number of columns, if the result is good.

Nodari Support Team

Ah, thanks 🙂

I see right now you are using image size 1024px on 1024, try to make it smaller, around 650px, and it will take the effect, or, you need to have images more than 1024px in width and height 🙂

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login