#136888 strange effect with sticky menu when scolling down

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme strange effect with sticky menu when scolling down

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

hello,

i created a header-menu with a sub menu. the header is transparent and sticky.
    so far so good – after finding out how to manage this i’m satisfied with the result but i expirience some strange scolling effect.

it looks like i’m reloading the menu when i’m scrolling down, at some point the menu disappears.

may you help me out ?

kind regards
    peter

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Peter,

It was just a combination of a bunch of bad practices:

– Please avoid enabling the Sticky option on header sections using somewhere third party plugins or Elementor Pro. I disabled this option on both of your header template sections.

– When you set the sticky header, do not set the offset to 0. Use a greater value than your header’s height. If you want to have a fixed, header, please set the header to be fixed.

I just fixed the issue using the above practices. Please check them now.

Bests

Peter Müller

hello mohsin,

thannk you for your help – it seems that elementor doesn’t work anymore. i have no admin panel and when i try to edit a pade with elementor starting from pages i get somekind of a timeout with a message that i should activate safe mode and look for what is not working.

ideas ?

Peter Müller

this message comes up when i try to load a page when i use the site menu

“Your Coming Soon or Maintenance page needs to be setup.”

Peter Müller

screenshot errormessage

Hi peter,

sorry, I had to disable the maintenance mode to investigate the issue and when I turned it on again, apparently, it needed a maintenance page setup. I settled a maintenance page on the maintenance plugin settings and the issue is resolved. Please check.

Bests

Peter Müller

thank you for your help! that saved my day !!!

Peter Müller

elementor still doesn’t lead – i increased memory limit to 256mb … no success

any ideas about that ?

You are most welcome 🙂

We would greatly appreciate it if you could please share your experience in using our product and the support you’ve received. You can quickly do so by going to the “Downloads” tab in Themeforest. Thank you on behalf of the whole Artbees Team!

Peter Müller

i get this errorcode when elementor loads

Peter Müller

i increased memory limit to 512mb and talked to my hoster about that … i get random error message about that 500 code

any ideas?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Peter

Where and where exactly this is happening? I tried a few pages, added some random widgets, updated them, then deleted them and was not able to see the error, is this already resolved?

Regards

Peter Müller

hit posts, there are 2 posts only. try to edit the marked one – it loads forever, and the message to turn on safe mode in the bottom right appears.

Peter Müller

try the second – the first post is working now

Private
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Peter Müller

hello mohsin,

thank you for your help – to make things short, … i moved the site from my developer-site to it’s original host.
    i wanted to make shure not to run in other problem than that.

everythings works.

i was trying to clear the browsers cache, used firefox, chrome, opera.
    i was even talking to my hoster if they have problems on their site of the i-net.

it looked like this problem moved from one page to another.

but again, thank you for your patience and your tips. everything works!!

beste wishes and kind regards
    peter

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello Peter,

You are welcome 🙂

We are glad to know everything works fine, thank you for notifying.

Regards.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login