#77191 Stuck on Installing required plugins

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Stuck on Installing required plugins

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I try to install a template, it gets stuck on Installing required plugins.

All PHP settings are correct and there is enough memory space.

It gives the following debug error;

[19-Aug-2020 18:40:38 UTC] JupiterX_Filesystem Error Code: invalid_wp_filesystem_method_zip

[19-Aug-2020 18:40:38 UTC] JupiterX_Filesystem Error Message: Invalid method for $wp_filesystem object!

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry about that, which template you want to install? do you have any red marks in the Jupiter X options > System status? make sure there are no red marks
    If you still have this problem provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

melaniemoesman-d3589904

Hi,

I’m trying to install the Photographer template. Other than OPCache everything is green, but I’m fairly certain that’s not the issue.

Can you tell me what I can do given the error message I provided? I don’t think that you can do much from inside the WordPress panel.

Nodari Support Team

Hello Melanie

Apologies for the inconvenience,

For better and fast assistance, may I take a look from inside? Please kindly provide WP Login and FTP Login details(in a private) so we could investigate the issue and try to resolve it.

Private
    melaniemoesman-d3589904
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

I checked your site and yes, I can see the issue.

I see that you are using a very old version of the PHP. Could you please update your PHP version to at least version 7.

Coming to the issue, it seems to be happening because of the Mixed content error issue. I think you have added SSL to the site after you added the theme and plugins.

To fix the issue, I tried to set the Home Address and Site URL in settings to HTTPS rather than HTTP but doing this has somehow made the admin panel unresponsive.

Is it possible that you can share the Database access? Do you have cPanel associated with the site?

Regards.

melaniemoesman-d3589904

Hi there,

Since things are taking too long now and are getting pretty complicated, I think it’s best that I receive a PayPal refund.

Hope to hear back from you shortly.

Best regards.

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Melanie,

As I informed earlier, the issue was happening because of the SSL. The SSL wasn’t being forced which was triggering a mixed content error and thus the template installation was failing.

I now fixed the SSL issue by forcing it on the site and the template installation worked perfectly fine. You can check the site.

If you still want to request a refund, you will have to request it from the Envato. Here is an article https://themes.artbees.net/docs/getting-refund/

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login