#139644 Style single product page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Style single product page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am facing a few issues with my single product page Elementor template and the shop in general. Maybe you have an idea for this:

1. on a single product page the quantity and the “add to cart” button are together in one row. I want them to be in individual rows, but something like “display: block;” is unfortunately not working. Also the plus and minus symbols of the quantity are too low and I cant get them centered.
    2. Is it possible to show the recently viewed products instead of the newest ones in this template? I’ve found a tutorial for a custom plugin, but I don’t know if this will work together with Elementor/Jupiter x: https://www.wpexplorer.com/woocommerce-recently-viewed-products-shortcode/
    3. Is it possible to add the parent category image on the single product view? I’ve tried to add an image and added the dynamic content entry “product category image”, but this didn’t work.
    4. The “add to cart” element on the single product page is not working properly. Every value I put in “space between” doesn’t do anything. I want to have more space between the dropdown boxes (for example size, color or fit).
    5. Is it possible to place the thumbnail images under the product image-slideshow to the left? (see attached screenshot)
    6. Is there no dynamic content for the whole product description? I had to use a pretty dirty workaround to show the first one or two lines of the product description after “Kurzbeschreibung”.
    7. On the bottom of the home page you can see the newest products. Is it possible to show them in a slider? Currently there are 6 products shown. We would like to have 10 or more products there, that you can click through with an arrow on the left and on the right side of the products element. Is there a built-in element or do you know a third party plugin that can achieve this? I couldn’t find anything.
    8. The megamenu is 10px off. I had to add .raven-megamenu-wrapper { margin-left: -10px; }, so it’s shown properly. Is this a known issue or is some CSS interfering with the menu?

If you need further information, just let me know.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

1 – on a single product page the quantity and the “add to cart” button are together in one row. I want them to be in individual rows, but something like “display: block;” is unfortunately not working. Also the plus and minus symbols of the quantity are too low and I cant get them centered.

It requires a CSS like this:

.woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart {
        flex-direction: column;
        align-items: flex-start;
    }

.woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart button.btn.btn-sm.btn-outline-secondary {
        line-height: 27px;
    }

.woocommerce div.product.elementor .woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart .quantity input {
        min-height: 45px;
    }

.woocommerce div.product.elementor .quantity+.button {
        margin-top: 10px;
        margin-left: 0;
    }

2 – Is it possible to show the recently viewed products instead of the newest ones in this template? I’ve found a tutorial for a custom plugin, but I don’t know if this will work together with Elementor/Jupiter x: https://www.wpexplorer.com/woocommerce-recently-viewed-products-shortcode/

Based on the doc you shared, it should be possible by placing this shortcode in your template: (it adds a new shortcode to the website and you just need to call it anywhere you want)

[woocommerce_recently_viewed_products][/woocommerce_recently_viewed_products]

3 – Is it possible to add the parent category image on the single product view? I’ve tried to add an image and added the dynamic content entry “product category image”, but this didn’t work.

It’s not simply possible. You need to develop a shortcode for that and use the shortcode as the image source and in the shortcode, find and return the category image.

4 – The “add to cart” element on the single product page is not working properly. Every value I put in “space between” doesn’t do anything. I want to have more space between the dropdown boxes (for example size, color or fit).

Not sure why it’s not working. It might be a bug in the JetWooBuilder that I will report to Crockoblock. Please use this CSS instead:

table.variations tr td {
        padding-bottom: 15px;
    }

5 – Is it possible to place the thumbnail images under the product image-slideshow to the left? (see attached screenshot)
    Yes, please navigate to Customize -> Shop -> Product Single -> Styles -> Images and change the direction of the thumbnail images:

Screen-Shot-2022-01-16-at-13-09-43

6 – Is there no dynamic content for the whole product description? I had to use a pretty dirty workaround to show the first one or two lines of the product description after “Kurzbeschreibung”.

No there is not. However, there is a Short description widget or a text block with the ability to show the “Short Description” value of the product. Are there any obstacles to using the Short Description field on the products?

7 – On the bottom of the home page you can see the newest products. Is it possible to show them in a slider? Currently there are 6 products shown. We would like to have 10 or more products there, that you can click through with an arrow on the left and on the right side of the products element. Is there a built-in element or do you know a third party plugin that can achieve this? I couldn’t find anything.

You need a third party plugin such as this:

or this:

https://crocoblock.com/widgets/product-gallery-slider/

8 – The megamenu is 10px off. I had to add .raven-megamenu-wrapper { margin-left: -10px; }, so it’s shown properly. Is this a known issue or is some CSS interfering with the menu?

Yes, it’s a known issue. Actually, our mega menu has some other bug in case you want to use more complex features inside the mega menu template, but if you believe this is all you want, then it’s fine.

Best regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login