#137341 Styles are broken in the back end, then the front end

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Styles are broken in the back end, then the front end

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The styles are completely broken in the back end of the website but fine in the front-end. Then I go to activate and/or update the theme and it breaks them site wide. I just posted here because I thought that it may be the same issue.

I have tried clearing caches, reloading plugins, etc.

I can’t contact support directly because your form isn’t loading. Please help.

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Can you please verify your website? I just regenerated Assets from the Jupiter X options panel >Setting and on my side, it fixed the problem

Please also note, you have an outdated version of the theme and I recommend updating it to the latest version

Regards

ari-e24c7bff

Strange, I definitely tried the Regenerate Assets button many times and it didn’t work for me. But it seems to be working now. Had cleared cache & cookies to in order to confirm. It also seems to be working after being updated.

The other theme related issue is the theme is complaining about the requirements. I confirmed with the host SiteGround that all of the requirements are met. So any idea what is going on there? See the attached site health status.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ari-e24c7bff

The site health issues have been fixed, thanks.

However, the styles are broken on the home page again. I have tried regenerating the assets in Jupiter X and Regenerate Files & Data in Elementor. It is most just affecting the home page. Can you take a look again?

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Please check again, it should be working now, the problem was related to the Elementor Experimental assets loading method activated in Settings > Experiment, once I deactivated it the problem was fixed.
    If you need this feature for some reason then you need to contact Elementor for advanced support

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login