#135926 Support para banner sliders

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Support para banner sliders

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, I would like to be able to put some banners sliding images at the top of the page, I have dealt with revolution slider, and with layer slider, and it tells me that I must pay to activate these plugins, I understood that they were included in the purchase of the template , please help,
    Thank you

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Fidel,

You don’t need to purchase their licenses unless you want to import their slider demo templates. Please note that all the features of the plugins are available without a license except their demo sliders. If you want to import any of their demo templates individually, you need to purchase a license of those plugins.

Bests

Private
    Fidel Pena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Fidel

You just need to place the Slider revolution 6 widget at the top of the page editor, check this screenshot of how it looks: https://prnt.sc/20g2ejo and then choose the slider you created in the slider widget, that’s it šŸ™‚
    If you still encounter any issues with this please provide access details of your website in a PRIVATE reply and I will do this for you

Regards

Private
    Fidel Pena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Fidel

Ok, but you don’t have any slider created yet in slider revolution, it’s blank.. would you mind creating a new slider in the slider revolution?

Regards

Fidel Pena

hi šŸ™‚, create a slider then design it better, thanks for the support

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome šŸ™‚

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login