#80339 System Status Error Messages Not Fixed

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme System Status Error Messages Not Fixed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I go to system status… I see two error messages

1. WP Memory Limit
    2. OPCache extension

Both I fixed but still shows error message.

What is it a problem on why it still says it is not fixed?

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Andrew Mondia

First off no to access to my site as this is once again I feel is a problem in your plugin.   Do not access for access unless a last resort if support is all about gaining access to site than I better ask for  refund on this theme as this is not support I expect.  There is an error in your coding to get this and needs to be fixed.

Link to to site is http://test.andrewmondia.com/test/    doing my changes there then moving to my main site

Amir Rather Support Team

1) For The OpCache extension please contact your hosting providers and ask them to enable it, and even if it isn’t enabled the site will work fine.

2) To increase the memory limit, you can add define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); to your WordPress wp-config.php file, just before the “That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.” line.

If you added it already provide a screenshot of the wp-config.php so we could see.

Please try and let us know 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login