#132812 Template cant be installed

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Template cant be installed

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hi My name is Sandile,

May you kindly help ASAP , I want to remove the current template on Jupiter x and reinstall it and i does not want to be removed. it give me the following error in the attached file

The reason i want to reinstall is that i need the original content so that I can take it from there.

The Template that i want to import is called : Theatre Salon.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

The Site or Login URL is missing provide that as well.

Also, do you want to completely remove the Template and then reinstall it back from scratch? This will remove all the changes you have made to it, is that ok?

Regards

Private
    Sandile Phakathi
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I’ve reinstalled the Theater Salon template on your site as requested.

Please check it now.

Regards.

Private
    Sandile Phakathi
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Sandile,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We just updated the Theater saloon template on our server. There is a possibility that since the template was a bit outdated, some meta fields were not present in the recent structure of exported data. Can you please try in 2 hours and see if that helps? I installed the same template on my local machine and test website and couldn’t see the issue anymore.

Bests

Private
    Sandile Phakathi

Yes, would be great if you update the theme to the latest version (1.26) at the moment and also update the Jupiter X Core plugin to 1.23 and then try again.

Bests

Private
    Sandile Phakathi
    Private
    Private
    Sandile Phakathi

Hi Sandile,

Ok I just ran an import on the Theater Saloon template and the I could see the entries, without any problem. I guess two hours was less than what it required to remove the template package from your web host cache. Can you please check it now?

Bests

Sandile Phakathi

Thank you so much for your help, now it populating the data.

Thanks for your report on this template 🙂 We will run a check on all of our templates soon.

Bests

Private
    Sandile Phakathi

Hi Sandile,

Sorry I have difficulties understanding your recent query. Can you please explain more? What option are we talking about?

Bests

Private
    Sandile Phakathi
    Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    Private
    Sandile Phakathi
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    Sandile Phakathi

Hi Sandile,

I understand that you want to show the featured image somewhere in your single page template, but you didn’t specify where. If you are going to show it on your cover area here in the single page template:

https://markettheatre.co.za/wp-admin/post.php?post=246&action=elementor

Then why are you using the Advanced Carousel widget? You need to use a section with a dynamic background image, that’s all. Using this Advanced Carousel is a mistake and will cause confusion for you and your users.

Please correct me if I’m wrong or point on a screenshot where you want to show the featured image so I understand where you want to show it.

Bests

Private
    Sandile Phakathi

Thanks Sandile,

I will report it to our template team. 🙂 Thanks a lot for the report.

Bests

Private
    Sandile Phakathi

Hi Sandile,

I’m not sure why but most of the time your website URL redirects me to https://marketphotoworkshop.co.za/ website instead of the original address: https://markettheatre.co.za/

Right now, whatever I do, I am not able to access your original website to be able to detect the issue.

I would love to give you some hints at least, but this issue that you are reporting requires additional info that either you can provide (by providing the exact link to the issue) or I see it myself (which is not possible right now). Can you please check this issue once and make sure such redirection will not happen anymore? I believe this could cause some issues for your visitors as well. You may need to contact the web host support to see if something is wrong.

Bests

Private
    Sandile Phakathi
    Private
    Private
    Sandile Phakathi

Hi Sandile,

Please check this article. It gives you direction where to check the Display Conditions:

https://elementor.com/help/conditions/

Bests

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login