#135618 Template Fashion Shop Home Slider is not visible

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Template Fashion Shop Home Slider is not visible

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, I just installed the jupiter X and every plugins and than I installed the Template “Fashion Shop”. But the template „Fashion shop“ is not working. The Slider on the Home is not visible. Could you help me please?

My purchase Codes:
    6bd49f9c-5cca-4439-840f-cb6ff184ff9c

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

There is a bug in the current version of Jet Elements and needs to be resolved. Until then, please make sure to provide the Mobile size and Tablet size of your slider in its settings.

Please edit the Slider settings and make sure you set width and height values for all Elementor media devices like this video.

Regards

manuela.schuler-81fcba95

Hi Amir

Thanks for your answer. I dont know how to fix the Plugin Jet Elements oder do you mean you are going to fix the Plugin Jet Elements? How long is going to take? Can I keep going working with on the project with the Fashion Shop Template in the mean time?

Thanks a lot. Cheerse Manuela

Amir Rather Support Team

No worries, Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so can fix it for you?

Regards

Private
    manuela.schuler-81fcba95
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

I added the Height and Width for Desktop Tablet and Mobile https://take.ms/umMUq

Please check now 🙂

Regards

manuela.schuler-81fcba95

Now it is working. GREAT! Thanks a lot! I carry on now with the Project… I hope there are no more problems 😉

Kind regards.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome 🙂

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login