#134047 Template floating around inside of Tabs

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Template floating around inside of Tabs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have two templates being called inside of a tabbed window, and when you toggle between the tabs, the templates (which happen to be pricing layouts) float around. Am I doing something wrong?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Ryan

Probably this can be fixed by custom CSS but, a similar problem was reported by other users as well and he also used Elementor Pro elements as you, that’s why I recommend you to first contact Elementor support about this problem and if anything is required from our side we can help.

Regards

Ryan Kline

I reached out to Elementor Support and this is there response:

I have inspected your website and found that the issue is coming from your Jupiter X theme.

I have changed your theme to Hello Elementor, which is the official Elementor theme, and this is the result:
    https://www.loom.com/share/<wbr />471f0974a33d44a18e61a856050500<wbr />28

Are you able to assist in getting the pricing tables to stay in the right spot?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the delay. I wouldn’t recommend using the “Strech Section” option in your templates because they are actually causing this issue. However, if you deactivate that option, you will see black bars in the right and left of your pricing table.

I was able to fix this by adding this JS snippet only to that page (Page settings in Elementor -> Advanced -> Custom JS):

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery('.fix-floating .elementor-tab-title').on('click', function() {
       jQuery(window).trigger('resize');
    } );

});

I still believe you can achieve the same look another way without using Strech Section option (which is a better practice).

Hope it helps ūüôā

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login