#46313 Template gets stuck on install

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Template gets stuck on install

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have installed Jupiter X and I am findning it so SLOW to load my site so am thinking of redoing the whole site again in in old Jupiter as never had any problems. But now I can’t even install that and it get stuck on second step on the install.

So site is seanmwhite.com which I have given up on due to terrible slow load speed……

And trying to install site again Old Jupiter at seanmwhite.com/website but now that won’t work

I have installed 6 of sites before so I am not a noob!

Private
    Alexander Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alana Hodgins

Damn typo sorry!!!

seanmwhite.com/website/wp-admin

Alana Hodgins

HELLO I replied!!!

seanmwhite.com/website/wp-admin

Amir Rather Support Team

Hey There

I checked your site and found these two issues on it in System Status https://prnt.sc/r23snu

Please contact your hosting provider and ask them about these two issues.

Regards

Private
    Alana Hodgins
    Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    Private
    Alana Hodgins
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi There,
    I checked your website and although I couldn’t reach out to seanmwhite.com/wesbite/ since it was removed, I did everything to increase the performance on your website. It’s indeed very slow but the reason is the web host. I checked every corner, optimized the files and the DB and the only thing I realized is that this web host is very slow. I highly recommend you to check out WordPress optimized hostings not shared hostings. You will certainly notice the difference when you only move the same website to a WordPress optimized hosting.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login