#127800 Template not importing properly

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Template not importing properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I bought Jupiter X but I can’t import the template “Mentor”.

I’m trying to do a “Full import”, all it’s working perfectly until the importer starts with the “Downloading package” progress, here, it drops an error and it doesn’t import nothing. (I’ve attached a screen capture).

Can you help me, please?

Thank you!

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide FTP credentials in the private reply to investigate the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    morgan media
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I see that the function “allow_url_fopen” is off on the server https://prnt.sc/1in6wop .

It can be the reason of the problem.

Please contact your hosting provider support and ask them to enable that function.

After that try to install the template again.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

morgan media

Hi Tatyana,

Thank you but I’ve activated and it’s still not working.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Morgan,

This is the error you have right now:

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/home/asociacionctnnb1.org/web/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/control-panel-2/includes/class-helpers.php on line 122

Since the set_time_limit() function has been disabled on your web host, this issue is happening. In the next version of Jupiter X, this issue won’t happen because we added an exception for the web hosts that disabled this function. However, for now, it would be easier if your web host just enables this function for you. Can you please contact your hosting provider and ask to enable it for you?

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login