#82163 template not importing

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme template not importing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Template not importing only text and images with no stylistic changes. Changed memory limit system staus say all good…only using essential plugins. I was looking forward to suing this theme for my clients from now on but haven’t gotten very far and having to contact support already ๐Ÿ™

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please tell me which template are you trying to install so that I can try to install the same template?

Also, please share the FTP details in a private reply so that I can check the error logs. Please ensure that the error logs/debug mode is enabled on the server.

Regards.

Private
    design-f7da6e72
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

The issue was happening because of Elementor version 3 which we will fix in the next theme update.

To fix the issue currently, I rolled back the Elementor to version 2.9.14 and then reset your database.

Then, I installed the template successfully and updated the Elementor back to the latest version.

Please check the site and let me know if you face any more issues.

Regards.

design-f7da6e72

Thank you so much!

Nodari Support Team

Thank you too ๐Ÿ™‚

We would greatly appreciate it if you could please share your experience in using our product and the Support you’ve received. You can quickly do so by going to the “Downloads” tab in Themeforest. Thank you on behalf of the whole Artbees Team!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login