#75947 Templates won’t load to view and WP memory limit not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Templates won’t load to view and WP memory limit not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have two issues:

First is the templates aren’t loading on the page to see what options I can download.

Second, I have edited the PHP.ini, added a .user.ini and edited the WP-Config by adding “o increase the memory limit, you can also add define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’); to your WordPress wp-config.php file, just before the “That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.” line.” and no matter what I have done the WP memory won’t update – still says 40mb. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kat

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Katty,

1 – It is an issue triggered by WP 5.5 for which we rolled out a new update. I updated your theme to the latest version and the Templates should be visible now. If not, please clear the browser cache and it should be visible.

2 – You had added the code right but there was slight syntax issue with the inverted comma’s which mostly happens when the code is being copy-pasted. I fixed that and the memory is showing fine now.

Please check your site and let me know.

Regards.

Katty Peraza Payne

Thank you Danish! You guys are awesome!

Kat

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Darren Friedman
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

To increase the memory limit, you can also add define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); to your WordPress wp-config.php file, just before the “That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.” line.

Please try and let us know 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login