#136053 testimonial on ipad safari and firefox

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme testimonial on ipad safari and firefox

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The testimonials element is throwing off the structure of my site when I’m browsing on Safari or Firefox. I have it set to show 2 slides when viewing on ipad but it’s still showing 3. I was afraid that it had something to do with my settings so I placed a block template to test it out and the layout is still off. See screenshot

Nodari Support Team

Hi sara

Ok, let me check it from the backend to see the setup, please provide access details to your website in a PRIVATE reply and I will check it

Regards

Private
    sara-a9b8b630
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Sara

Your setup is perfect, everything is correctly set, but unfortunately, it appears to be a widget issue, bad thing is that width of the element is controlled by JS and we can’t make any changes by CSS if you still want to use this widget you need to contact to the plugin author, its a JetElements plugin and you may reach them here in their FB group:
    https://www.facebook.com/crocoblock/groups/
    Another option is to use alternative similar elements like Advanced carousel or slider,

Sara, let me know if you have any questions

Regards

sara-a9b8b630

Ok. I contacted crocoblock and they’re telling me that i need to update to the most current version of JetElements. Apparently <span class=”tojvnm2t a6sixzi8 abs2jz4q a8s20v7p t1p8iaqh k5wvi7nf q3lfd5jv pk4s997a bipmatt0 cebpdrjk qowsmv63 owwhemhu dp1hu0rb dhp61c6y iyyx5f41″>the latest version is 2.6.1. They’ve asked me to ask you to update the theme so that it offers the latest JetElements update.</span>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login