#134981 tesztem.hu wmpl problem

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme tesztem.hu wmpl problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi, I can not translate taxonomies, please find my problem attached.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Marton

From what I see thats the WPML window in the dashboard and the popup is unable to load the data, can you olease first reach to the WPML support about this issue?

Let me know their answer

Regards

Marton Varga

Hello, I can not find where to traslate those Hungarian words you can find here: https://tesztem.hu/doctors/europeambulance/?lang=en

Nodari Support Team

Hi Marton

Sorry, but which words? can you please add some more useful info? on the page you provided I can only see content from the page, those data can be changed from the page editor, from widgets or from menu, I think you are asking something else 🙂

Did you contact WPML about the previous problem?

Regards

Marton Varga

Hello, I mean these words:

Telefonszám
    <div class=”elementor-column elementor-col-33 elementor-top-column elementor-element elementor-element-184bd17″ data-id=”184bd17″ data-element_type=”column”>
    <div class=”elementor-widget-wrap elementor-element-populated”>
    <div class=”elementor-element elementor-element-72ede99 elementor-mobile-align-center elementor-align-left elementor-widget elementor-widget-raven-heading” data-id=”72ede99″ data-element_type=”widget” data-widget_type=”raven-heading.default”>
    <div class=”elementor-widget-container”>
    <div class=”raven-widget-wrapper”>
    <h4 class=”raven-heading raven-heading-h4″><span class=”raven-heading-title”>CĂ­m</span></h4>
    <h4 class=”raven-heading raven-heading-h4″>Nyitvatartás</h4>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”elementor-element elementor-element-96c7898 elementor-align-left elementor-widget elementor-widget-raven-divider” data-id=”96c7898″ data-element_type=”widget” data-widget_type=”raven-divider.default”>
    <div class=”raven-divider”>ElĂ©rhetĹ‘sĂ©gek</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”elementor-column elementor-col-33 elementor-top-column elementor-element elementor-element-3f9b07c” data-id=”3f9b07c” data-element_type=”column”>
    <div class=”elementor-widget-wrap elementor-element-populated”>
    <div class=”elementor-element elementor-element-78df088 elementor-mobile-align-center elementor-align-left elementor-widget elementor-widget-raven-heading” data-id=”78df088″ data-element_type=”widget” data-widget_type=”raven-heading.default”>
    <h4 class=”raven-heading raven-heading-h4″><span class=”raven-heading-title”>Szolgáltatások</span></h4>
    Previous wpml problem is solved

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Marton Varga

sorry, these words need to be translated:

CĂ­m
    Nyitvatartás
    Elérhetőségek
    Szolgáltatások

Previous wpml problem is solved

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marton Varga

Hello, I tried to use what you send, but could not make it. I only have five words I can not translate, all the others are fine. I do not find where to translate them.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Marton,

Not sure what is wrong with WPML on your website, but there is another way to make it work and I fixed it that way. I enabled the Doctors post type through Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> Settings and then enabled the Multilingual Customizer option through the Jupiter X Settings. Then I went through Customize -> Post Types Doctor -> Single and chose your desired single page template for your single post type. Then switched the language on top and chose the translated version of the template for the English language. This way you actually have two different post-type templates (one is the translation of the other) and it works fine even if the Translation manager not working.

Hope it helps 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login