#128956 Text shadow in front

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Text shadow in front

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, I attached a screenshot. It seems as if my text shadow is displaying in front of my text rather than behind. How do I fix this?

Private
    contact-654b2d0d
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Yes, that’s normal, please note, when the image is used a background image text is transparent in this case, so, that’s why shadows appear like that, actually, it’s under the text but since the text is transparent it appears like that.

Right now your text does not have any text-shadow, instead, it has a background image check this out: https://prnt.sc/1q13fwz is this how you wanted it?

Best wishes

contact-654b2d0d

I turned the shadow off because I didn’t like it looking like it was over the text…couldnt really see the background image. It covered over a lot of the text with black actually. I prefer a shadow behind my text that uses a background image, but I guess not possible?

Nodari Support Team

Hi

” I prefer a shadow behind my text that uses a background image” – well, sorry but technically this is not possible, text with background image needs transparent text which is not good when added text-shadow.
    As an alternative, you may create such thing in Photoshop and then add it as an image

With best regards

contact-654b2d0d

I see, that’s a good alternative. thank you.

Nodari Support Team

Thank you too and have a nice week 🙂

Best wishes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login