#137424 the responsive in the slider is not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme the responsive in the slider is not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

the responsive in the slider is not working, when I manage everything in elementor it shows the changes but in the page, the slider changes for movile and tablet are not working and not been showed

Nodari Support Team

Hi Paola

I see you are using Carousel not slider and it works normally on my side right now, is this problem resolved? if not, please share a screenshot of the problem and steps to replicate it

Regards

Paola Huyo

Hi, no Is not working when you see the page online! is working online when Im designing on elementor in the preview but not when you watch the page online….. you can inspect it for mobile and tablet and the fonts are huge….as the images I sent previously

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

The images you have sent are missing, could you please resend them?

This carousel here https://take.ms/q9vzx seems to be working fine on my end at the moment.

Regards

Paola Huyo

the responsive in the slider is not working, when I manage everything in elementor it shows the changes but in the page, the slider changes for movile and tablet are not working and not been showed. is working for desktop but not for mobile or tablet, please check the images. Is not working when you see the page online! is working only on elementor when I’m designing on elementor in the preview but not when you watch the page online….. you can inspect it for mobile and tablet and the fonts are huge….as the images I sent.

Paola Huyo

The images Im uploading are not appearing here

Nodari Support Team

Hi Paola

I tried real Android phone and real simulator of iPhone, I tried several devices and result is always sam, https://monosnap.com/file/VuelitM2pxADZsjFhxH8af20tRdMvE
    Can you please change the device you’re using for testing?

Best

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login